Connecting the Gear IconX Earbuds to a Mobile Device
To connect your earbuds to a mobile device, install the Samsung Gear app on the mobile device.
You can download the Samsung Gear app only on mobile devices running Android operating system 4.4 (API 19) or later, and with 1.5 GB of RAM or more.
Installing the Samsung Gear App
- Navigate to the Play Store.
- Enter Samsung Gear in the search bar. Then, touch Samsung Gear.
- Touch INSTALL.
Connecting via Bluetooth
- Insert the Gear IconX earbuds into your ears. Then, the Gear IconX earbuds will automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Navigate to Samsung Gear. Then, touch CONNECT TO GEAR.
A Bluetooth activation request window may appear. To activate Bluetooth on your mobile device, touch OK.
- Touch Gear IconX R.
- To complete the connection, follow the on-screen instructions. After the connection has been made, you will hear "connected" from your Gear IconX earbuds.
Connection methods may vary depending on your device and software version.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.