How do I Change the Volume on My Samsung Galaxy On5? (SM-S550 and SM-G550)
You can modify your ringtone and media volume or set your device to vibrate or mute using the volume buttons or through settings . The volume buttons let you adjust the ringer volume while in standby mode or adjust the voice volume during a call. You can also set notification sounds for apps such as Messages, Calender, and Email.
Display may vary depending on the wireless service provider.
Using the Volume Keys
Use the volume keys located on the right side of the device to adjust the volume.
Control the Volume Using Settings
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Navigate to Settings > Sounds and vibrations > Volume.
- You can control the Ringtone, Notifications, Media, and System volumes by moving the sliders. NOTE: The available options may vary depending on your wireless provider.
- To adjust the Sound Mode, touch Apps.
- Navigate to Settings > Sounds and vibrations > Sound Mode.
- Choose from the following sound modes: Sound, Vibrate, and Mute.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.