Using the Range Hood with Non-Samsung Cooktops (NK30K7000 & NK36K7000)
Learn how to use the range hood with non-Samsung cooktops.
Using the Range Hood
- To turn on the range hood, touch the POWER key.
The hood will be activated at the default speed (low).
- There are 3 speeds the range hood can run: Low, Medium, and High.
- To activate the maximum speed, touch the BOOST key.
The hood will slow down to High speed after 10 minutes.
Setting the Timer
- To set the timer, touch the Timer key.
- You can add time to the timer by touching the Timer key. Each time you touch the Timer key, 10 minutes will be added to the timer.
The timer has a maximum of 99 minutes.
- When the timer ends, the Timer LED light will start to blink.
- The Timer LED will blink for 5 seconds. Then, the hood will automatically turn off.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.