Using the Smart Connect Feature on Your Induction Cooktop (NZ95K7880 & NZ74K7880)
Using the Smart Connect Feature
With the Smart Home app, you can:
- Monitor the operating status of the cooktop elements.
- Monitor the power level settings of the cooktop elements.
- Check and change the timer settings.
Connect the Cooktop
Before you use the remote features of your Samsung cooktop, you must pair it with the Smart Home app.
- Download and open the Samsung Smart Home app on your smart device.
- Follow the app's on-screen instructions. When prompted, touch and hold the Smart Connect key.
- While the connection is being made, the LED indicator above the Smart Connect Key will continue to blink.
After the process is complete, the indicator will stay lit.
- If the Smart Connect LED indicator does not turn on, reconnect Smart Connect by following the instructions on the app.
- To turn the Wi-Fi connection on/off, touch the Smart Connect key.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.