Using Smart Home with Your Induction Cooktop (NZ95K7880 & NZ74K7880)
This guide will help you take full advantage of the Smart features of your new cooktop. Connect your cooktop to the Samsung Smart Home app so that you can monitor your cooktop from anywhere. Never leave home again wondering if you forgot to turn off the stove or not!
Connect the Cooktop
Before you use the remote features of your Samsung cooktop, you must pair it with the Smart Home app.
- Download and open the Samsung Smart Home app on your mobile device.
- Follow the app's on-screen instructions. Then, touch the Smart Connect key.
- While the connection is being made, the LED indicator above the Smart Connect key will continue to blink.
After the process is complete, the indicator will stay lit.
- If the Smart Connect LED indicator does not turn on, reconnect Smart Connect by following the instructions on the app.
Monitor the Cooktop Remotely
- Check to see if the Smart Connect LED indicator is on. If it is off, touch the Smart Connect key.
- To open the app on your device, touch the Smart Home app.
- To open the cooktop monitor app, select the cooktop icon on the Samsung Smart Home app.
- The app lets you monitor your cooktop. If there are any burners on, they will show up on the app.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.