Samsung Rewards Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible for Samsung Rewards?
- The Program is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and United States Virgin Islands who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. It is void where prohibited by law.
Are all devices eligible for Samsung Rewards?
- A current list of eligible devices are listed on Samsung.com/pay.
Do I need to have a specific version of the app installed?
- Yes, please check Samsung.com/pay for App version requirement.
Are all debit and credit cards eligible to make purchases and count for Points in Samsung Rewards?
- Not all cards are compatible; check the Samsung Pay Support page for a compatibility list. Private label (PLCC) cards and the Samsung Rewards Visa® Prepaid card are not eligible. Bank of America debit cards registered with the App prior to 3/31/16 need to be deleted and re-added to be eligible.
How do I register for Samsung Rewards?
- To enroll in the Program, touch the Samsung Rewards icon on your Home screen within the Samsung Pay App, and then agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Program.
- For Gear S3 and Gear S2 users, open the Samsung Pay companion app within Samsung Gear, and then touch the Samsung Rewards icon on the Home screen.
Can I opt-out of notifications from Samsung Rewards?
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions and signing up for the Program, you must agree to receive email and push notification messages from Sponsor regarding the status of your Samsung Rewards Account and Points total. If you turn off notifications or opt-out of email communications, you will no longer receive communications about your Account status and Point totals.
Can more than one person share an Account?
- There is a limit of one (1) Samsung Rewards Account per person/email address, regardless of whether more than one person uses the same email address.
Are my Samsung Rewards points synced between Samsung Pay on my phone and Gear Pay?
- Yes, Samsung Rewards is synced with your Samsung account. As long as your Samsung account is used on both your phone and Gear, your Samsung Rewards points will sync.
How can I use Samsung Rewards on Gear?
- Users may now use Samsung Rewards via the Gear companion app. Simply accept the Samsung Rewards Terms & Conditions via the companion app to enroll. If you have already accepted the Terms & Conditions and enrolled via your phone, there is no need to sign up again.
My Points and Status
How do I earn Points in Samsung Rewards?
- You will earn Points for each Qualified Transaction using Samsung Pay.
How many Points can I earn per purchase?
- The number of Points you will earn for each Qualified Transaction will depend on your current status, see chart.
Entry Level 0-5
Platinum 31 or more
*Number of Qualified Transactions made during the Calendar Month, based on Pacific time (PST).
If multiple transactions are made within five (5) minutes, you will only earn Points for one (1) Qualified Transaction in these circumstances. You will earn Points for up to 50 Qualified Transactions each calendar month.
How do I know how many Points I have?
- Your Point total is available on your Samsung Rewards Home screen.
How can I learn what my status is?
- Your status is available on your Samsung Rewards Home screen. To learn how to achieve and retain a status, and how many Points each status earns per transaction, please review the Terms and Conditions of Samsung Rewards.
I'm using Gear Pay. Why can't I see my point balance?
- Your Gear must be paired with your phone in order to view the Samsung Rewards catalog, check your Point balance, and/or redeem rewards.
Why did my status reset?
- Your status earned will remain in effect through the end of the following full calendar month (through the last day of the month at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time). You must re-qualify your status for future calendar months by completing the number of Qualified Transactions each calendar month as defined by the table above.
Can I transfer Points to a different Account?
- Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason.
Can I earn Points from both my phone and Gear?
- Yes, as long as the phone and Gear are synced to the same Samsung account and eligible for Samsung Pay, Points will accumulate for each purchase made.
I have Samsung Elite points. Can I use them in Samsung Rewards?
- No, not at this time.
Are my Samsung Elite points the same as Samsung Rewards points?
- No. Samsung Elite points are separate from Samsung Rewards points.
What are the prizes for this rewards program?
- The rewards will be provided as Samsung Rewards Visa® Prepaid Cards, other gift cards or digital codes that may be used at Samsung.com. See the Rewards Catalog for complete details.
How do I redeem my Points for rewards?
- To redeem items from the Rewards Catalog, follow the Redeem link from the Home screen of your Samsung Rewards to browse through the Rewards Catalog. You can purchase an item by selecting the thumbnail image of the item and clicking on the Redeem button. You will receive a confirmation screen and email, and Points will be deducted from your Account. All purchases for items from the Rewards Catalog are final and the Points will be deducted immediately from Participant's Rewards Account.
How many rewards can I redeem?
- The only limit to the number of rewards that you can redeem is your available Points.
When will I receive my reward?
- Rewards will be fulfilled within 24 hours either within your Samsung Pay digital wallet or to the email address associated with your Samsung account.
Why can’t I redeem a reward?
- It may be that the total number of Points in your Account is not sufficient to purchase an item. For additional details about redemption, please visit the Terms and Conditions.
How do I play the instant win game?
- Periodically, Samsung will offer the chance to redeem your Points to play an Instant win game for a chance to win a prize. To play, select the thumbnail image of the prize that you would like, and follow the links and instructions to play the game and find out if you are a winner.
I won the instant win game, but never received an email with my Reward. What should I do?
- To make sure you get emails, add CustomerCare@m.helloworldmail.com to your address book. Fill out the form to let us know you didn’t receive your win email.
Can I send a reward to a friend?
- All rewards are either awarded in the device used to redeem a reward, or the corresponding email address in your Samsung account. Rewards are non-transferable.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.