How do I Take Screenshots on My Samsung Galaxy J3? (SM-J327P)
A screenshot is a snapshot of your device screen that is saved as a photo. There are several ways to capture screenshots on your device. After the screenshots are captured, they will be automatically saved in your Gallery.
Use Device Keys to Capture Screenshot
- To capture a screenshot of the displayed screen, press and hold the Home and Power buttons simultaneously.
- When the screenshot is captured, the screen will flash as it makes a camera shutter like sound and the Screenshot icon will appear on the Notification bar.
View the Captured Screenshots
The screenshot can be viewed immediately through the Notification Panel.
- To take action directly from the Notification Panel, touch SHARE or DELETE.
- To open the screenshot, touch the Screenshot captured notification.
- To view your screenshots at any time, navigate to and touch Apps > Gallery.
Your Gallery consists of various sorting options (Time, Albums, Stories, Categories). If your sorting option is not set to Time, a Screenshots folder will appear automatically where you can access your screenshots.
Share Screenshots from Your Gallery
- Navigate to and touch Apps > Gallery.
- Select the photo(s) you want to share.
- Touch Share. Then, select from the various sharing options.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.