How do I Change the Volume on My Samsung Galaxy J3? (SM-J327P)
You can modify your media volume or set your device to Mute using the Volume buttons or through Settings.
Using the Volume Buttons
To adjust the volume, use the Volume buttons located on the left side of the device.
Control the Volume Using Settings
- Navigate to and touch Apps > Settings > Sounds and vibration.
- Touch Volume.
- You can control the Ringtone, Media, Notifications, and System volumes by adjusting the sliders.
From the Settings
- Navigate to and touch Apps > Settings > Sounds and vibrations.
- Touch Sound mode.
- Select the desired Sound mode.
From the Notification Panel
- Open the Notification Panel by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- To switch between Sound, Vibrate, and Mute, touch the Sound icon repeatedly.
- To use the Sound mode settings, touch Sound.
- Choose the desired Sound mode. Then, touch DONE.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.