Insert and Remove the MicroSD Card for Your Chromebook Plus
You can insert a microSD card and transfer files to and from your Chromebook.
Inserting a Memory Card
- To insert a memory card, pull out the tab covering the memory card slot.
- Insert the memory card into the slot.
Make sure that memory card pins are facing up, towards the keyboard.
- Push in the memory card until you hear a click.
- Reinsert the memory card slot cover.
Removing a Memory Card
- Before attempting to remove the memory card, navigate to the Launcher > All Apps > Files.
- Click on your memory card using two fingers and then select Eject device.
- Pull out the tab covering the memory slot.
- To disengage the memory card, push it in slightly.
- Pull out the memory card and reinsert the memory card slot cover.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*