Insert and Remove the MicroSD Card for Your Chromebook Plus
You can insert a microSD card and transfer files to and from your Chromebook.
Inserting a Memory Card
- To insert a memory card, pull out the tab covering the memory card slot.
- Insert the memory card into the slot.
Make sure that memory card pins are facing up, towards the keyboard.
- Push in the memory card until you hear a click.
- Reinsert the memory card slot cover.
Removing a Memory Card
- Before attempting to remove the memory card, navigate to the Launcher > All Apps > Files.
- Click on your memory card using two fingers and then select Eject device.
- Pull out the tab covering the memory slot.
- To disengage the memory card, push it in slightly.
- Pull out the memory card and reinsert the memory card slot cover.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with new/existing order
(1-855-726-8721) Samsung experts standing by 8 am to 12 am EST, 7 days a week
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*
Give us a call Speak directly with a Samsung Pro or schedule a time for us to call you
General Mon-Fri: 8am- 12 am (EST) Sat-Sun:9am - 11 pm (EST) 1-800-726-7864
Mobile Mon - Sun: 12am - 12 pm 1-800-726-7864
Home Appliances Sat-Sun:9am -6pm(EST) 1-800-726-7864