Download and Install Apps from the Google Play Store
Apps offer functionality that you would expect from desktop programs. You can download and install Android apps from the Google Play Store.
Download and Install an App
- To download an Android app, select the Google Play Store icon on the shelf.
- Review the Terms of Service and then select AGREE.
- Select SIGN IN.
- Review the Google Play Terms of Service and then select ACCEPT.
- Select the Search Bar and search for "samsung."
- Select the app you want to download. For this example, select Samsung Print Mobile.
- Select INSTALL.
- Review the permissions and then select ACCEPT.
- After the app is downloaded and installed, the app will appear in your All apps folder.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.