Wall Mount Your Sound+ Soundbar
You can use the provided wall mount brackets to mount the soundbar on a wall to create a stylish and clean setup with your TV. There is some assembly involved, but don't worry! We're here to help.
Before You Begin
We know you can't wait to start but before you do, review the list below. You'll also need a Phillips-head screwdriver and a hand drill.
- Only install on a vertical wall.
- Do not install in a location with a high temperature or high humidity.
- Make sure the wall is strong enough to support the soundbar. If the wall is weak, reinforce the wall or select another location.
- Purchase and use fixing screws or anchors that are appropriate for your type of wall (plaster board, wood, etc.). If possible, fix the support screws into wall studs.
- Purchase wall mounting screws according to the type and thickness of the wall you will mount the soundbar on.
- Diameter: M5
- Length: 1 ⅜ inches or longer is recommended.
- Connect any cables to the external devices before mounting the soundbar.
- Make sure the soundbar is turned off and unplugged before mounting it. Otherwise, it may cause an electric shock.
Place the Wall Mount Guide on the wall, and then center it where the soundbar will be mounted.
• Make sure the Wall Mount Guide is level.
• If your TV is mounted on the wall, install the soundbar at least 2 inches (5cm) below the TV.
• If you are installing the soundbar below a TV, align the Center Line with the center of the TV.
Use a sharp object, such as a pen or pencil to mark the hole positions, and then remove the Wall Mount Guide.
Using an appropriately sized drill bit, drill a hole in the wall at each marking.
Push a screw (not supplied) through each Holder-Screw, and then screw each firmly into a support hole.
Install the 2 Bracket-Wall Mounts using the supplied screws.
Make sure the hanger part of the Bracket-Wall Mounts are located behind the rear of the soundbar.
Hang the Bracket-Wall Mounts on the Holder-Screws in the wall, and then slide the soundbar down to secure the brackets in place.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.