Account Syncing Options
In Samsung Health, you can adjust account syncing options through the Setttings page.
Adjusting Syncing Options
- Sync now: Touch to sync the data immediately.
- Auto sync: When turned on, data will be automatically synced.
- Sync using Wi-Fi only: This feature is only available when auto sync is turned on. You can turn it on/off when auto sync is on.
1. Navigate to Apps > Samsung folder > Samsung Health.
2. Touch More Options.
3. Touch Settings.
4. Touch Samsung account.
5. You can adjust syncing options on this page by touching the sliders.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.