Galaxy Note4: How do I use Voice recorder on my Samsung Galaxy Note??
The Voice recorder allows you to record an audio file and then immediately share it using Messaging, Gmail™, or Bluetooth® technology.
NOTE: Recording time will vary based on the available memory on the device or microSD™ card.
• Touch to pause audio recording.
• Touch to stop audio recording and save the file.
• Touch to stop audio recording without saving.
• Touch to block incoming calls while recording.
If the recording is stopped, you will be taken to the Recordings screen. Saved audio files will appear in the list.
The Recordings screen can also be accessed by touching. Touch to return to the record screen.
Replay Audio Files
The audio file will begin to play. The following options are available during playback:
• Pause: Pause playback of the audio recording.
• Play: Resume playback of the audio recording.
• Fast Forward: Skip to the next audio file in the list.
• Rewind: Skip to the previous audio file in the list.
• Trim: Edit the audio file.
• AB Repeat: Touch once to set the A point and again to set the B point. Touching will play the audio between the two points.
• Playback Speed: Adjust the playback speed.
• Skip Silence: Automatically skip to places where the audio recording picks up sound.
• Bookmark: Bookmark sections of the audio recording.
NOTE: To delete, touch and hold an audio file and touch Delete. Touch OK to confirm.
Edit Audio Files
Touch to edit audio files. Move the trimmers to the desired length of audio. Touch to hear the trimmed section. Touch to cancel the editor, or touch to save the edited section. You will be able to replace the file or create a new audio file.
Voice Recorder Settings
The following settings are available:
• Save to: Choose where the application stores audio files.
• Recording quality: Choose from High or Normal.
• Recording volume: Choose from High or Low.
• File Name
• Contextual filename: Add GPS data to the audio recording file name.
• Default Name: Edit the default name of the audio recording.
• Noise reduction: Reduce the recording of background noise by turning this feature On or Off.
• Location tags: Add location tags to your audio recordings.
• Voice memo
• Language: Change the default language.
Audio Recording Mode
From the record screen, touch to select the recording mode. Choose from Normal, Interview, Meeting, or Voice memo. Recording settings will automatically adjust based on your selection.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
0860 726 7864
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
0860 726 623
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .