Galaxy S6 edge plus: How do I set up and use SideSync on my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge plus?
SideSync lets you easily mirror your device's screen to a PC or another Samsung Galaxy device. You can also share content between your device and a PC or another device.
For information on compatibility requirements, visit the Samsung SideSync webpage.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Install SideSync on Your Computer
You can mirror your device to a PC or Mac® when:
• Both devices are on the same wireless network. You can also connect them using a USB cable.
• Both devices have the SideSync application installed.
Follow the steps below to download and install the SideSync application on your computer.
Note: If SideSync does not open automatically after installing, double-click SideSync to open the application.
Connect to a Computer
Note: To connect wirelessly, devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. When using SideSync with a computer, you can connect with a USB cable.
Mobile Screen Sharing
When mirroring your device to a computer, you can interact with it just as if your device were in front of you.
Touch to view additional options:
• Always on top: Keep your device's screen in front of any other open screens.
• Rotate: Switch between landscape and portrait modes.
• Capture: Capture a screenshot of the connected device.
• Enable Side-by-Side Screen Control: Control the screen from both the connected device and the SideSync window.
The following options are available at the top-right corner of the connected device:
• Minimize: Minimize the SideSync application.
• Maximize: View the connected device in full-screen mode.
• Close: Close the Mobile Screen Sharing window.
Edit Favorite Applications
You can customize the favorite applications bar at the top of the SideSync Notifications window to display up to nine applications.
SideSync lets you drag and drop supported files between your mobile device and your computer. In the example below, we are copying pictures from the Gallery to the computer. You can also move supported files from your computer to your mobile device.
Click MORE to access the following SideSync settings:
• Enable Keyboard and mouse sharing: Use your keyboard and mouse to interact on your mobile device by moving your mouse off the edge of your computer screen.
• Enable Mobile hotspot: Use your mobile device as a wireless hotspot to provide internet access for the connected device.
• Browse my mobile: Access files on your mobile device using Windows® Explorer (PC) or Finder (Mac). Settings:
• Connections: Choose the log-on and connection behaviors for SideSync.
• Notifications: Set up notification settings and sounds.
• General: Choose where to save captured screenshots, set up keyboard and mouse shortcuts, and boost the volume of calls forwarded to your computer.
• Information: View the SideSync version number and license information.
• Help: View additional help setting up and using SideSync.
• Scan for other devices: Run a scan to find other devices available for connection via SideSync.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .