Screen Mirroring With The S6
Connecting to a TV
Register a TV to your device. Once you register a TV, you can easily share the screen between your device and TV and use the Briefing on TV feature.
1. Turn on the TV and place your device close to the TV.
2. Open the notification panel and tap Quick Connect.
3. Select the TV and tap Register TV.
You can mirror your device's screen on a TV or vice versa.
Note: this feature is compatible with Samsung Smart TVs released in 2015 or later the support the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) feature.
Mirroring your device's screen to a TV
When your device recognises the registered TV while you are watching a video, the icon will appear on the device. Tap the icon to stream the video from your device to your TV.
If the TV is turned off and registered with Quick Connect, it will automatically turn on and your device's screen will appear.
Note: some video player apps may not support this feature.
Mirroring a TV screen to your device
1. Open the notification panel and tap Quick Connect. The registered TV will appear on the list.
2. Select the registered TV.
3. Tap TV to mobile device. The TV screen will appear on your device.
Note: some files may be buffered during playback, depending on the network connection.