What is Samsung Care+?
Liquid damage and other problems: Accidental liquid or physical damage that impairs the phone's functionality.
Where to buy
Claims and cancellation
Find it by entering *#06# on the phone's call screen or by going into the about phone section of the settings menu.
Have your IMEI number ready when calling
Method 1Open your phone's call screen
and enter *#06#
Method 2Look in the Settings menu
for a general "About Phone" section
How is it better than the warranty?
warranty covers:• Phone breakdown
• Remote diagnostics and setup
• Walk-in at 24 locations for same-day repair
• 1 Year battery warranty
• Phone health check and lifetime customer support
Samsung Care+ adds:• 24 months cover for AED 499/ KWD 39 / BHD 51
• All accidental damages from handling
• 2 claims over 2 years
• AED 180/ KWD 15/ BHD 19 excess per claim
• 30 days to buy after smartphone purchase
• Additional 1 year extended warranty
Does not cover:• Loss of the product
• Deliberate damage
• Cosmetic damage
• Theft with no force, violence, or threat of it
• Lack of reasonable care
• Damages result of normal wear and tear
Find out more
Where can I purchase Samsung Care+?
- You can purchase Samsung Care+ at the stores mentioned above under "Where to buy" section. For more information, please call 800-7267864 in the UAE or 183-2255 in Kuwait in Bahrain 8000-4726.
What do you mean by accidental damage?
- If your phone is accidentally damaged, you’ll be covered. Just give us a call when you’re back in the UAE or Kuwait to make a claim. Kindly note that you can only request a claim in the UAE/ Kuwait and must report any accidental damage occurring abroad within 60 days.
What do you mean by worldwide cover?
- If your phone is accidentally damaged, you’ll be covered. Just give us a call when you’re back in the UAE or Kuwait or Bahrain to make a claim. Kindly note that you can only request a claim in the UAE/ Kuwait/Bahrain and must report any accidental damage occurring abroad within 60 days.
Is cosmetic damage covered?
- Cosmetic damage such as scratches and dents aren’t covered, but cracked screens are.
What is the excess?
- The excess on your Samsung Care+ is 180 AED / 15 KWD /19 BHD + taxes for all successful claims, which must be paid before your claim can be processed.
What happens if my phone is replaced?
- If it is decided your phone needs to be replaced, the Samsung Care+ policy and its remaining protection plan shall be transferred to the new phone received.
Where do I make a claim?
- You can submit a claim request by visiting one of our Authorized Samsung Centers. If you're abroad, you can initiate a claim instantly by contacting us on 8007267864 in the UAE or 183-2255 in Kuwait or Bahrain 8000-4726 and later submitting your phone to the Authorized Samsung Center when returning back to your country of residence.
How Many Claims do I have?
- Your Samsung Care+ plan allows you to claim two accidental damage repairs. Once all claims are consumed, the device shall continue to be covered with Extended Warranty until the Samsung Care+ plan expires in 24 months from plan purchase date.
When can I purchase Samsung Care +?
- You can purchase Samsung Care+ along with the purchase of a new Samsung Phone. You can also purchase Samsung Care+ within a 30 days window from the date you first purchased your device. Kindly note that Samsung Care+ plan only applies on a target list of devices.
Is there a cooling off period?
- The 'cooling off period' is within thirty (30) day period from the Samsung Care+ purchase date. If you change your mind during the cooling off period, you can cancel your policy and we’ll refund any premium paid provided that no claim has been submitted. If you've already consumed all or part of the Samsung Care+ benefits, then the premium paid will no longer be refundable. If your policy was cancelled by us due to misuse or fraud, then these rights do not apply (see our Terms and Conditions below for more details).
How do I cancel my Samsung Care+?
- If you want to cancel your policy within the cooling off period and requesting a refund, Please check with the Retailer you purchased Samsung Care+ from.
Who are Bahrain Kuwait Insurance Company (BKIC Kuwait)?
- This policy is underwritten by Bahrain Kuwait Insurance Company (BKIC Kuwait), which has its registered office in Safat, Kuwait. We also operate under the trading name Bahrain Kuwait Insurance Company (BKIC Kuwait). Our business address is: Bahrain Kuwait Insurance P.O. Box 26728, Safat 13128, Kuwait.
Who are Alliance Insurance PSC?
- This policy is underwritten by Alliance Insurance PSC., which has its registered office in Dubai, U.A.E. and operates under the trading name Alliance Insurance PSC. Business address is: Warba Centre 2nd & 3rd Floor Deira, Dubai United Arab Emirates Allliance Insurance PSC is an insurer licensed to act in the United Arab Emirates with corporate identification No 206782 and registered with the Federal Tax Authority No 100042583300003
Who are Orient Insurance PJSC?
- This policy is underwritten by Orient Insurance PJSC., which has its registered office in Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain. We also operate under the trading name Orient Insurance PJSC. Our business address is: Orient Insurance PJSC- Bahrain | Office no 122, 7th Floor, Building no 398, Road # 2806, Block #428, Seef District, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain Orient Insurance PJSC is an insurer licensed to act in Bahrain with corporate identification No 95407-1.