How to install the Samsung refrigerator water supply line?
Note: Full installation instructions are included in the user manual for each model and these should be adhered to. Customers are advised that Samsung does not accept responsibility for damage resulting from incorrectly connected appliances and all calls to rectify such faults will be fully chargeable.
Note: Do not use without the molded end (Bulb) of the plastic tubing (B).
Note: Do not overtighten the compression nut (B).
- Only connect the water line to a drinkable water source.
- If you have to repair or disassemble the water line, cut off 1/4“ of the plastic tubing to make sure that you get a snug, leak-free connection.
- When flushing the water lines for the first time, water will not dispense immediately because air is in them.
- You can test the waterline by quickly using a paper cup.
- Under normal conditions, the water dispenser can fill a 5.75 oz (170 cc) cup in about 10 seconds.
- If you have been holding the dispenser lever for over 3 minutes and water is not being dispensed, verify that the water supply valve is open and that power is being supplied to the unit.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.