What should I do when the Samsung dryer is not drying well?
- Add or remove items into or out of the dryer with the lint filter installed.
- If the filter is not in place, small items can fall into the filter slot and cause the dryer to malfunction.
- The actual design and dry level operation may differ depending on the product that you have.
- Please find a user manual with the specific model number that you have.
Note: Clean the filters in running water, and then dry them completely (if needed).
Note: Do not operate the dryer without the inner filter inside the outer filter.
- Do not bend or damage the heat exchanger fins when cleaning.
- This may lead to a decrease in drying performance.
Note: Make sure that the fixers are locked completely.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.