What to do if there is a water leakage on the Samsung AC indoor unit?
Water leakage in Samsung Split Air-Conditioner might be due to improper drain hose condition, drain pipe/ drain hose blockage, or Improper slope or wrong installation.
Water is a conductor of electricity and if you step on it with a live wire and have no protection, accidents may happen. Please follow some precautionary measures:
- Remove the plug from the electrical socket.
- Turn off the circuit breaker.
- Open front panel.
- Pull the Air filter towards you and slide it down.
- Clean air filter by washing the filter with running water.
- Dry air filter in a ventilated area. Odor can occur if the air filter is not dried completely or dries in a confined (or humid) area.
- Insert air filter back in its original position and close the front panel.
After reassembling the AC filter you have to:
- Start it on the fan mood for 30 minutes then you can choose the cooling option.
- Choose the temperature on auto mood.
- Close all the windows or doors inside the place.
- 1. You may directly call our contact center to get help about the issue.
- 2. Raise Online Service Request through Your Service . Our team will contact you to check the issue. If the problem cannot be fixed they can discuss with you in booking a service visit by our trained engineers.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.