What to do when the Samsung fridge produces bad smell?
The bad smell inside the refrigerator is something very annoying. It can happen if there is expired food, old food, some food that has a strong smell like fish.
Always need to check the stuff inside the refrigerator and arrange it in a proper way.
Things need to provide to remove the smell
- Fresh coffee grounds.
- Active charcoal.
- Crumpled newspapers.
- To perfume your fridge after odors have been absorbed, soak a cotton pad in vanilla extract. Place the vanilla-soaked cotton pad on a shallow dish inside the fridge for 24 hours, then remove.
Steps to remove the bad smell
- Remove the stuff from the refrigerator.
- Scented cleaning sprays can also affect the taste and smell of food. Your best bet is to stick with odor-absorbing baking soda or a bacteria-killing bleach solution.
- Mix one quart of hot water with two tablespoons of baking soda and sponge down all shelves, drawers, fridge walls, and door seals.
- Treat any caked-on residue with a baking soda paste and, scrub away with an old toothbrush.
- Wipe down the entire fridge with fresh water and a clean sponge to remove all baking soda, then dry with a clean cloth.
- keep the door open and put one piece of active charcoal.
- Use cotton balls soaked in vanilla to leave a pleasant scent in the fridge.