* Image is for illustrative purposes only.
Splash and Dust Resistant
Capture life in high-definition
Easily capture a full 360˚ view of the world around you as video or photo with the Gear 360 (2017). With real 4K video capabilities, your videos and images will be crisp, clear, and high-quality, so the content you create and moments you record will be just as vivid, years down the road.
* There may be certain blind spots and double images of the images or videos created by Gear 360 (2017). Please refer to the manual before use.
Go live with Gear 360
Live broadcast moments you want to share with family and friends, whether it's a special event or just a look into your day-to-day activities. It's simple to set up: pair Gear 360 (2017) with your smartphone or PC, choose a platform to stream to, and provide a real-time peek into your life.
*Live Broadcast resolution is 1920 x 960 and requires Nougat OS.
*This feature may not be available depending on the mobile device, OS, or service region.
*The bandwidth supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
Easily shoot and share
Add a personal touch to your 360 content. The Samsung Gear 360 app allows you to switch up the view in a few taps, with multiple modes to choose from. Then, when you're ready to debut your new work, it's simple to convert 360 content into a standard video or photo format to upload wherever your audience is.
Go forth and record
The Gear 360 (2017) is made to catch the action all around you, and its sphere shape and dual cameras make that easy. So when you're in the middle of an adventure, it's a breeze to capture the moment in its entirety.
When you're in the middle of recording, the last thing you want is a tired hand from holding the camera. The Gear 360 (2017) is smaller in size and a lighter weight—clocking in at just 130 g—so you don't have to worry. Just hold on tight and steady with the grip, which also serves as a stand, or easily attach it to a tripod or mount.
Record more, for longer
Catch every second with the long battery capacity of Gear 360 (2017), and have the space to record it all by inserting a micro SD card (up to 256GB). There's a lot of world to see, don't let anything get in the way of your exploring.
* Up to 130-minute battery capacity when recording 2560 x 1280 @30 fps.
* Micro SD card sold separately.
We've expanded our horizons as much as yours with the new Gear 360 (2017). Record, livestream, and share with a wide range of devices—from smartphones and Gear VR to PCs.
- Mobile Device
- Gear 360
* Android and iOS devices require a mobile app, and PCs and Macs require the installation of software to work with the Gear 360 (2017). * You may only sync with a personal computer that originally incorporates USB port A type. * Compatible devices include Galaxy S8, S8+ S7, S7 edge, Note5, S6 edge+, S6, S6 edge, A5 / A7 (2017) running Android 5.0 or later, and iPhone 7, 7+, 6S, 6S+, SE running iOS 10.0 or later. (There are functional limitations when using with iOS devices.) * Availability of features may differ depending on the mobile device, OS version, and region. * Please visit the support section of www.samsung.com for more information.
With the new Gear 360, capture 360˚ views of the world in 4K. You can also broadcast live in 360˚ to share your most memorable moments unframed.
- Bluetooth v4.1 Bluetooth Version
- CMOS, 8.4 MP x2 Camera
- 100.6 x 46.3 x 45.1 mm Dimension (HxWxD)
- 130 Weight (g)
[Gear 360] How to connect with mobile device using wifi-direct?[Gear 360] How to connect with mobile device using wifi-direct?See The Answer
Samsung Gear 360 (2017): How to charge the battery?Samsung Gear 360 (2017): How to charge the battery?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
1. You may only sync with a personal computer that originally incorporates USB port A type
2. Availability and feature may differ depending on the mobile device, OS version and region. Please visit support section of www.samsung.com for more information
3. There may be certain blind spots and double images of the images or videos created by Gear 360. Please read the manual before use