Win a Samsung Q800T Sound Bar competition
Promotion: The Promotion is for a Prize which may be won by an Eligible Entrant who makes an Eligible Entry during the Promotional Period in accordance with these T&Cs.
Eligible Entrants: Australian residents aged 18years and over who own any of the following 2020 Samsung TVs:
- Q950T QLED 8K
- Q800T QLED 8K
- Q95T QLED 4K
- Q80T QLED 4K
- Q70T QLED 4K
- Q60T QLED 4K
- LS05T The Sero
- LS03T The Frame
- LS01T The Serif
- TU8000 Crystal UHD
- LST7T The Terrace
(Eligible TV), excluding employees of the Promoter and any agency associated with this Promotion, and their immediate family. Only one entry allowed per Eligible TV.
Eligible Entry: Eligible Entrants must:
- go to the Samsung AdTile Review webpage hosted on Samsung.com which can be opened from the Eligible Entrant’s Eligible TV native browser;
- either scan the QR code using their mobile phone, enter their mobile phone number or access the website URL listed on the screen directly and follow the prompts to register themselves. Registration occurs by entering their Full Name and Email address.
- submit a completed review for the model of Eligible TV they have purchased; and
- comply with these T&Cs and all reasonable directions of the Promoter.
For the avoidance of doubt, all entries will be treated equally regardless of whether they include a positive or negative review.
Promotional Period (time in Sydney, NSW): Start time and date:
9:00 AM, Wednesday, 1 July 2020
End time and date:
11:59 PM, Monday, 30 November 2020
Prize: 1x Soundbar Q800T, valued at $AUD 999.00. There is a maximum of 1 Prize available in total. Total Prize pool valued at $AUD 999.00.
Maximum entries per entrant: 1
- The Promoter will compile all Eligible Entries as soon as practicable following the end of the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter will conduct the Draw on the Draw Date at its offices (specified below). The Promoter will draw one entry at random from all Eligible Entries, such that each Eligible Entry has an equal chance of winning the Prize.
- The Eligible Entrant who submitted the Eligible Entry that is drawn by the Promoter wins the Prize (the “Winner”).
Draw Date: 11:00 AM, Monday, 14 December 2020
Re-Draw Date: 11:00 AM, Monday, 15 March 2021
Distribution of Prize(s):
- The Winner will be contacted by email within two business days of being drawn as a Winner. The email will include information in relation to claiming their Prize and may request details for the purposes of delivering the Prize. At any time during communication with a Winner or an entrant (whether or not an Eligible Entrant), the Promoter may reasonably request further information from that person, including to verify the identity of the entrant, that the entrant is an Eligible Entrant and that the entrant has complied with these T&Cs.
- The Promoter will distribute the Prize to the Winner by email or mail, as appropriate and as notified to that Winner, within 28 days of the Draw.
Second chance draw
If a Winner cannot be contacted within three (3) months of the Promoter’s attempts to contact them, is not able to satisfy these T&Cs, or forfeits or fails to accept their Prize, then the Promoter will contact the relevant Australian regulatory authority ("Authority") and will comply with the directions of that Authority. With the consent of each Authority (as necessary), the Promoter will conduct a re-draw in the same way and at the same place as the Draw was conducted, on the Re-Draw Date, the winner of which will be the second chance winner ("Second Chance Winner"). The Second Chance Winner will be notified that they have won a Prize in the same manner as each Winner was notified. These T&Cs apply to a Second Chance Winner as if they were a Winner.
Publication of Winner(s)
Samsung AdTile Review webpage hosted on http://www.samsung.com/au/review-tv
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs.
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- The Promotional Period may be extended in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these T&Cs or who tampers with the entry process. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Entrants are responsible for ensuring their correct personal information is provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter.
- Each Winner or Second Chance Winner (if any) is responsible for all ancillary costs associated with the Prize, including, but not limited to, costs in connection with accessories, network services of any description, data charges and installation costs.
- Entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Ineligible or late entries will be deemed to be invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible / inaudible entries.
- The Promoter may, in its sole and absolute discretion, ignore any entry which it deems to be offensive or inappropriate, which includes or is suspected of including or breaching third party intellectual property rights, which is not the entrant’s original work, or which otherwise fails to comply with these T&Cs.
- Each Eligible Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter will own all rights and title to their entry once submitted and that the Promoter may use the reviews submitted as part of each entry for any reason including marketing and promoting the Eligible TVs and/or the Promoter’s business generally.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to: (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for liability which cannot be excluded as a matter of law, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) ("CCA"), the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including any tax liability.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Samsung Electronics Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 002 915 648)
3 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia
Phone: 1300 362 603