How to use the Intelligent Mode of Samsung QLED TV
- The options are only available when the sound output of the TV is set to TV Speaker, except Adaptive Picture.
- The volume or screen brightness can be adjusted according to the noise and brightness of the surrounding environment. If you do not want this, you can simply turn it off.
- Intelligent Mode is supported only in QLED TV (except for Q6 series), The Frame, The Serif, and The Sero.
- Ensure obstacles are removed from the sensor, which is usually located on the front bottom side of the TV.
- The device screenshots and menu are only a sample in English - they are also available in the language of your country.
We would love to know your feedback to help us improve. Please click submit to tell us what you think.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.