Today's travelers are exposed to the latest technology everywhere they turn and expect the same level of technology in their hotel accommodations as they have at home. As a result, hotels must adapt quickly to the changing landscape to meet guests' high expectations. HC675 series displays create an enjoyable stay in any hotel by offering a premium viewing experience and advanced features. The displays feature a sleek profile and narrow-bezel design to further enhance the viewing experience and add sophistication to the room's décor.
Streamline in-room display and content management while controlling costs with the Samsung LYNK REACH solution and REACH Server by leveraging your existing infrastructure. You can remotely control multiple TVs from a single location to increase your efficiency and productivity without the need for bulky set-top boxes (STBs) in each room. Plus, you can create various groups of displays with dedicated content for each group, which is ideal for targeting a specific group of guests such as convention attendees or tourist groups.
Elevate guest services and generate additional revenue simply and easily with content management through the LYNK REACH solution. For hotel managers, Samsung LYNK REACH 3.0 includes a fully customizable UI that provides a highly flexible way to craft your hotel’s unique messaging to inform and entertain guests. Editable templates allow you to change text and image size, color, font, placement and so on, to optimize the appearance of your content and to enhance your brand image. Plus, you can generate incremental sales by providing guests with in-room marketing content, such as promotional offers displayed on a ticker. You can also generate additional revenue by advertising with live channel, which provides an easy new template for text or image advertisements in hotel lobbies or restaurants. For hotel guests, LYNK REACH 3.0 provides add-on guest conveniences with weather information and timely flight information from selected airports using 3rd-party content providers.
Enhance guest convenience and your hotel brand, even in a no-network environment, with the Hospitality Home menu. Greet guests with a simplified Home screen that displays a live channel stream plus a welcome message, hotel information and the time and date. Increase guests’ comfort with easy Home screen access to commonly used hotel features, such as morning wake-up calls, My Channel and sleep timers. The welcome message, hotel information, and easy access features can be edited from the factory mode. Plus, these customizations can be easily cloned to a USB for efficiently applying the same content to displays in other guest rooms.
Enhance security with LYNK™ Digital Rights Management (DRM) technology, a software-based and cost-effective alternative to hardware-based content protection systems. As it is a fully software-based solution, Samsung LYNK™ DRM has a high adaptability to various head-ends. Also, it is easier to implement and manage, without any hardware upgrades or changes for error management and is, therefore, more cost-efficient.
System Integrator (SI) compatibility
Samsung hospitality displays are compatible with various System Integrators’ protocols at purchase. This SI compatibility helps hotel managers save their time and effort when setting up multiple protocols between SI-provided set-top boxes and displays.
Provide your patients with an excellent view of the TV from anywhere in the room with a TV stand. The stand provides a flexible 20º, 60º and 90º swivel support and held in place with a wall mount kit helping to ensure the TV remains firmly in place.
Sound Bar Compatibility
Couple a Samsung hospitality TV with a Sound Bar to let guests truly enjoy hearing their programming. Connected by a High-Definition Multimedia Interface® cable, settings are automatically applied, making installation a breeze. A single remote lets guests have full control over both the TV and Sound Bar.
Increase guests’ TV-viewing enjoyment by eliminating annoying interference from other remote signals in applications, such as hotel fitness centers, where multiple TVs are in close proximity. The multi-code remote can control up to 10 TVs individually in the same room.
Hotel Logo and Welcome Messages
Enhance your hotel’s brand awareness while greeting your guests with a unique hotel logo and customizable messages. Hotels can display their logos and greetings on screen for an adjustable period of 3 to 7 seconds whenever their guests turn on the TV.
Make your hospitality TVs another source of revenue and derive potential revenue from SmoovieTV.. The Samsung hospitality TV is compatible with SmoovieTV, which is a prepaid TV solution supported by the channel bank editor setting free channels and premium paid channels for your guests’ selection.
Enable guests to easily find and enjoy the programming of their choice without having to manually scroll through hundreds of TV channels. My Channel’s quick search function allows guests to find channels suited to their tastes, by country and genre.
Hotel managers can easily manage and arrange the channel mix for both analogue and digital channels without the need to adjust and edit channel lists by different TV systems. Channels can be reordered and renamed to the hotel’s preference with channel mapping.
Simply set up multiple TVs without repeating cumbersome setting processes. Hotel managers do not have to set up each individual TVs with USB Cloning. They can easily store the settings from one TV on a USB device and then clone those settings onto other TVs.
Media entertainment including movies, music, and images come alive on the screen by simply plugging a USB drive directly into the TV.
Allow your guests to check the current time on the TV whenever needed. Software Clock is a clock display solution of in-room TVs using a remote control. The guests can easily check the time with the press of ‘Info’ button using the remote control, even when the TV is off.
The HC670 Series displays provide unique and strong display content management with Security Mode. Using this feature, you can disable critical functions of the displays to easily prevent changes to the displays' settings. You can also block non-compliant content or the transmission of unwanted Teletext (TTX) with a signal to maintain complete control of content on guest room displays, including input through HDMI® and USB ports. This feature is also highly beneficial for controlling displays in environments that require tight security, such as prisons.
72-hour clock backup
Help guests easily keep track of time with a reliable clock. The clock feature continues to work for 72 hours, even after the clock is disconnected from a power source, to ensure dependable accuracy and provide guests with peace of mind.
- Backlight LED
- Screen Size 40"
- HD/FHD FHD
- Resolution 1,920 x 1,080
- Picture Engine HyperReal Engine
- Static Contrast Ratio 5000:1
- Response Time 8 ms
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 178° / 178°
- Brightness (Typical) 350 cd/m²
- Peak Luminance Ratio 75 %
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus Yes
- Film Mode Yes
- Dolby Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Pulse
- DTS Studio Sound / DNSe+ DTS Studio Sound
- DTS Premium Sound / DTS Premium Sound 5.1 DTS Premium Sound 5.1
- Auto Volume Leveler Yes
- Sound Output (RMS) 10W x2
- Speaker Type Down Firing + Full Range
- Variable Speaker Out 4W (Mono, 8Ω)
- Wireless LAN Builit-in No
- Wi-Fi Direct No
- Soft AP No
- Instant On No
- Accessibility No
- Digital Clean View Yes
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) Yes
- Auto Channel Search Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Caption (Subtitle) Yes
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0) Movie
- EPG Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- OSD Language 27 European Languages
- Picture-In-Picture Yes
- Sleep Timer Yes
- Teletext (TTX) Yes
- Sports/Football Mode Basic
- HbbTV No
- DTV Tuner Built-in DVB-T2CS2
- Analog Tuner Yes
- DiSEqC Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ SINC Compatibility No
- H.Browser Compatibility No
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH (RF) Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH Server Compatibility Yes
- Hospitality Home Menu Yes
- Hospitality Plug&Play (Easy Set-up) Yes
- Auto Source Mode Yes
- Power On Mode Yes
- My Channel Yes
- Energy Saving Mode (BLU Control) Yes
- Logo Display with Time Out Setting (BMP/Movie) Yes
- Welcome Message Yes
- RJ12/IR Pass Through Yes
- External Clock Compatibility Yes
- External Clock Back Up Supply Yes
- External Clock Dimming Control Yes
- Software Clock Yes
- Multi Code Remote Yes
- Screwed Remote Battery Cover Yes
- Soundbar Compatibility Yes
- Music Mode (Input: PC/AV/Component/HDMI) Yes
- Music Mode Backlight on/off Yes
- USB Cloning Yes
- Smoovie Compatibility Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ DRM Yes
- Security Mode Yes
- HDMI (Side/Rear) 2/0 EA
- USB (Side/Rear) 1/0 EA
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr) (Side/Rear) No
- Composite In (AV) (Side/Rear) 0/1
- Ethernet (LAN) (Side/Rear) No
- Headphone (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- Headphone ID (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) (Side/Rear) No
- Audio Out (Mini Jack) (Side/Rear) No
- PC In (D-sub) (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- PC/DVI Audio In (Mini Jack) (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) (Side/Rear) 1/0 EA
- RF In (Satellite Input) (Side/Rear) 1/0 EA
- RS-232C 0/1(Common Use for RJ12)
- CI Slot (Side/Rear) 1/0 EA
- Variable Audio Out (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- Variable Audio Out Volume Control (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- RJ12 for External Control (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- RJP Jack (Remote Jack Pack) (Side/Rear) 0/1 EA
- Color Black
- Stand Type Square
- Swivel (Left/Right) 90/90
- Energy Efficiency Class A+
- Eco Label Yes
- Eco Sensor Yes
- Mercury Content 0.0 mg
- Lead Presence Presence
- Power Supply AC220-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Rated) 103
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.30
- Power Consumption (IEC 62087 Edition 2) 48.0 W
- Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard,kWh) 70.0
- Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) 908.2x532.9x64.8 mm
- Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) 908.2x577.6x226.5 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1100x616x120 mm
- Set Weight without Stand 7.6 kg
- Set Weight with Stand 10.5 kg
- Package Weight 12.2 kg
- VESA Mount 200x200 mm
- VESA Screw Size M8
- Remote Controller Model TM1240
- Battery (for Remote Control) Yes
- Power Cable Yes
- Quick Install Guide Yes
- Data Cable Yes
- Stand Mount Kit Yes
- PureCare Remote(Seamless White Remote) No
Premium HC675 Series 40" (HG40EC675CBXXU)
16 Dec, 2016User Manual
24 Nov, 2016Quick Guide ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, BULGARIAN, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, GREEK, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)