WEA412h is a product that integrates the 802.11ac AP and 4-ports gigabit ethernet switch. It supports wireless security (802.11i) and Wired Security (Port / MAC based 802.1x). And one of the four wired ports provide PoE output.
WEA412h is easily slid into the standard electrical junction box. It also provides brackets (optional) for wall mounting. You can have the initial setup completed by connecting a USB memory, which stores the predefined configuration files, to the AP's USB port, making implementation and operation more efficient.
As well as easy setting via USB memory, it also uses a USB port to provide BLE and other IoT interfaces for IoT services.
The product adopted a hidden, non-gloss design to match the guest rooms and raise the dignity of the rooms. Considering that the product is usually installed at the bottom of the wall, we designed the product to look compact and slim with its wired port hidden when looking down from above.
- Operation Controller-Based Mode
- Standard 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- # of Radio Dual Concurrent Radio
- Frequency 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Antennas Internal Type
- MIMO 2X2 MIMO, 2 Spatial Streams
- Network Interface Uplink (1GE), LAN (4GE)
- Power-Over-Ethernet 802.3af/at
- Environment Class Indoor
- Dimension (WxHxD) 96mm(W) x 144mm(H) x 36mm(D)
- Weight 330 g
- Standard 802.11i, WPA/WPA2
- Multiple SSID Maximum 16
- Rogue AP Detection, Protection Detection
- Standard 802.11e
- WMM Yes
- WiFi Certified WPA/WPA2, WMM, WMM-PS
- CE Yes