How do I insert the SIM Card into my Samsung Galaxy Note® 10.1?
Your mobile device uses a SIM card to provide you with access to your carrier's 4G cellular network.
• The SIM card information and its contacts can be easily damaged by scratching or bending, so be careful when handling, inserting, or removing the card.
• Keep all SIM cards out of reach of small children.
Insert a SIM Card
• Make sure the card’s gold contacts face the device and the angled corner of the card is positioned correctly.
• If the SIM card is not inserted correctly, the device will not detect it.
• Reorient the card and slide it back into the slot.
Open the SIM card cover on the top of your device.
Push the SIM card into the slot until it clicks into place.
Close the SIM card cover.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.