Galaxy Tab 4 - How do I use Samsung Print on my Galaxy Tab 4?
All Samsung Galaxy Tabs come preinstalled with Samsung Print. This allows you to print over the network from your Tablet to your Samsung printer.
If you do not own a Samsung Printer, you will need to download an app for your printer from the Google Play store. Most manufacturers have their own app, which can be installed on the tablet and used to print pictures and documents.
Follow the steps below to learn how to use Samsung Print on your tablet:
The printer needs to be on the same network as your tablet. You can also use Wi-Fi direct.
- Power on your tablet.
- Open the gallery or document you want to print.
- Tap the Menu button, and then select Print.
- A menu will appear. Tap Samsung Print.
- Your tablet will automatically scan for a Samsung printer. Select the printer you wish to use.
- Once the printer is selected, tap the Print button to print the image or document.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.