How To Adjust The Contrast On The S**D590 Series Monitors
The Contrast controls how clear objects appear compared to the background. The higher the value, the clearer the image.
- Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor.
- Move the JOG button up to highlight Menu, click to JOG button to press Enter on the Menu.
- Using the JOG button to go Up/Down, select Picture.
- Using the JOG button to go Up/Down, select Contrast.
- To increase the contrast, press the JOG button to the right. To decrease the contrast, press the JOG button to the left.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.