Connecting Your Apple Device to Your Samsung Audio Dock
This network setup method is for 30 PIN Apple devices running iOS 5.0 or higher.
Before You Begin, You Will Need
- 30 PIN Apple device running iOS 5.0 or higher
- 30 PIN Apple device already connected to your existing wireless network
- Small pointed object
Connect Apple Device to Samsung Audio Dock
- Press the Function button on your remote or audio dock until Docking mode is selected.
- Slide the support arm up for support and then place the Apple device on the dock.
- Locate the WPS/Reset button on the back of the audio dock, and then using a paperclip (or other small pointed object) press and hold the WPS/Reset button for about 2 seconds. The icon will blink once, release the button.
- If you press the WPS/Reset button for longer than 2 seconds the Docking icon blinks twice or more, this is the wrong mode. Repeat step 3 and be sure the icon only blinks once.
- Select Allow. You can now undock your Apple device. Do not turn off your device.
- Press the Function button on your remote or the audio dock panel until the AirPlay mode is selected. The AirPlay icon will blink red and then change to a white when the network connection is complete. This can take up to 30 seconds. This completes setup.
Using Apple Device with Samsung Audio Dock
After connecting your Apple and Samsung devices to the same network (steps above), you can now listen to music wirelessly. See below for step by step instructions.
- Press the Function button on your remote or audio dock panel until the audio dock is in AirPlay mode.
- Now on your Apple device, select the music you want to play (this can be from your library or from an App such as Spotify) and play the track.
- Touch the AirPlay icon on your Apple device and then select the Audio Dock so a check mark appears to the right of it.
- On some music apps, you may have to enable full Screen mode to play the track before touching the AirPlay icon to stream to the audio dock. If the track you are playing does not show the AirPlay icon, then AirPlay is not supported by your device.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*