How To Empty The Dust Bin
When the level of the dust and dirt in the dust bin reaches the "MAX" line you need to empty the dust bin.
Never use warm or hot water to rinse out the dust bin.
Emptying the dust bin into a garbage receptical outside before it reaches the "MAX" line will make disposal of the contents easier and prevent extra dust from recirculating into the air in your home.
Emptying The Dust Bin
If you or someone you live with has asthma or suffers from allergies Samsung recommends taking the dust bin outside ,covering the dust bin with a plastic bag and dumping the contents directly into the bag. After emptying all loose contents from the dust bin, rinse it out with cold water. Never rinse the dust bin with warm or hot water.
- Remove the dust bin by sliding the release button forward and pulling up.
- Pull up on the dust bin cover to remove it from the dust bin.
- Dump the dirt and dust into a garbage receptical.
- Reattach the dust bin cover to the dust bin making sure that it is fully secured in place.
The easiest way to reattach the dust bin cover is to place the whole on the back of the cover over the tab on the back of the bin.
- Then pivot the cover down into place.
- Place the dust bin back into the cannister and press down until you hear it "click" into place.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.