How To Level The Doors On The RH22H801 Side By Side Refrigerator
Leveling The Refrigerator Doors
The supplied spanner/wrench is required to level the refrigerator doors.
To level the doors, perform the following steps:
- Open the refrigerator door to locate the clamping nut and the adjustment nut that are part of the bottom hinge assembly.
- Using the smaller end of the spanner, turn the clamping nut clockwise to loosen it. This will allow you to adjust the height of the hinge pin.
- Now that the clamping nut is loosened, use the larger end of the spanner to adjust the adjustment nut. Turn it counterclockwise to raise the door, or clockwise to lower it.
- Close the door to verify the doors are now level.
- After the doors are level, turn the clamping nut counter-clockwise to ensure the hinge pin is firmly in place.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.