Connecting Your Audio Dock to a Network Using a Wired Ethernet Cable
Connecting your Audio Dock to your Home Network allows you to play music wirelessly from a smart device.
Before You Begin, You Will Need
- The included Ethernet cable
- Access to an Ethernet port on your router
- Audio Dock remote, although panel buttons can also be used
Connecting Audio Dock to Network Using an Ethernet Cable
- Power off your Audio dock.
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on the back of the audio dock. You will hear a click when the Ethernet cable has been inserted all the way into the port (Image below is for illustration purpose only).
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on the back of your router (Image below is for illustration purpose only).
- Power on the Audio dock by pressing the Play/Pause button on the top panel or by pressing the power button on your Audio dock remote.
- Press the Function button until the AirPlay icon or AllShare icon is selected. Each time you press the function button, the audio dock toggles through each function icon.
- The indicator lights up red and changes to white once the audio dock establishes a network connection to the router. This takes about 30 seconds.
What If My Audio Dock Does Not Connect?
The best way to determine the connection problem is to confirm if your router is working. Try a different ethernet cable or check the ethernet cable by connecting it to another device. If the problem persists after verifying that the ethernet port is working and the ethernet cable works with other devices, then a service is required to connect the Audio Dock.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.