How do I install or remove the battery and battery cover for my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge?
Your device is powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery. The wall charger used to charge the battery is included with your device. You must fully charge the battery before using your device for the first time. A discharged battery can fully recharge in about four hours.
Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Install the Battery
Use only batteries and chargers approved by Samsung.
Make sure the battery is properly installed before turning on the device.
- Gently pull the cover off the device, using the slot on the side (1). Lift the cover up and away from the device (2).
- Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the contacts align (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
- Replace the back cover.
- Press along the edge of the back cover until you have a secure seal and it clicks into place.
Charge the Battery
Although you can use the device while the battery is charging, doing so will require additional charging time.
- Plug the USB connector into the power/accessory interface connector on the bottom of your device.
- Plug the wall charger into an electrical outlet. It may be necessary to connect the USB cable to the charging head before you can plug it into an electrical outlet. Fully charging a battery may take up to four hours.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*