How do I Use Multi Window™ Mode (Multitasking) mode on my Samsung Galaxy Tab® 3 7.0?
Multi Window lets you easily complete multiple tasks on one screen. For example, you can take notes while watching a video, or search the web and check your email messages simultaneously. The most commonly used applications are available in the Multi Window tray.
Use Multi Window
- To turn on Multi Window, open the Quick Panel by swiping two fingers slightly separated from the top of the screen to the bottom, and touch Multi window.
- To open the Multi Window tray, swipe from the right edge of the screen. Touch and hold Back to show or hide the tray.
Multi Window View
Touch and drag an application from the tray to open it in a Multi Window screen. A blue overlay will indicate where the window will appear. Drag another application to either half of the screen. You can use up to four applications at the same time.
To resize the window, touch and hold , and then drag in either direction.
Touch to reveal options available for the selected window.
- Touch to swap the position of the windows.
- Touch to drag and drop a paragraph of text or screenshot from one window to another.
- Touch to switch the selected window to full screen.
- Touch to close the selected window.
Edit the Multi Window Applications
With the Multi Window tray open, touch More > Edit . Only applications in the Multi Window tray can be viewed in Multi Window mode.
In Edit mode you can:
- Drag icons in and out of the tray to add or remove them.
- Drag icons to change the order as they appear in the tray.
Touch Done to close and save changes.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.