How to Remove the Protective Film from the 3D Glasses
Removing the Protective Film
- Put your glasses on a flat, clean surface.
- There will be four plastic tabs, 2 red and 2 blue, on the front and back of the glasses.
- Pull tab down to extend the tab.
- Lift up and away from the lens to remove the protective film (you will need to hold the glasses while you do this).
- Repeat for all protective films.
- Now your glasses are prepared for use. Enjoy your 3D content!
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.