How to Enable or Disable Accessibility Features on your Chromebook
Enable Or Disable Accessibility Features On Your Chromebook
To enable or disable accessibility features on your Chromebook follow the steps below.
- Click on the status area in the lower right corner and select Settings.
- Scroll down the Settings menu until you see 'Show advanced settings...'. Click on Show advanced settings...
- Under Accessibility, check any of the features you want to enable:
- Show large mouse cursor - Makes the cursor larger.
- Use high contrast mode - Makes the screen easier to read.
- Enable ChromeVox - Reads content on the screen.
- Enable screen magnifier - Enlarges items on the screen.
- Enable tap dragging - Double tap a minimized window to drag it without clicking.
- Automatically click when the mouse pointer stops.
When ChromeVox is enabled, you can turn it off by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Z. Press the key combo again to turn it back on.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.