How to Use Game Mode on Samsung Curved Monitors
Game Mode is a feature that optimizes image settings for playing games when connected to a PC or a game console, such as PlayStation or Xbox. It disables the standard image processing the monitor normally performs and allows the game itself to adjust the settings to provide the best picture for that game. Follow the steps below to learn how to use Game Mode on your monitor.
Game Mode will be unavailable if the Eye Saver Mode is on.
Configuring Game Mode
- Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor.
- When the Function Key Guide appears, select the Menu icon by moving the JOG button UP. Press the JOG button, and the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu will open.
- Move to Picture by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN , and press the JOG button to select.
- Move to Game Mode by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button to select.
- Choose one of the following three options:
- Off: Game Mode is disabled.
- On: Game Mode is enabled, but is turned off again as soon as the monitor turns off, enters power-saving mode, or changes input sources (for example, switches from Xbox back to a computer).
- Always On: Game Mode is enabled all the time.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.