Changing Your Desktop Wallpaper
You can personalize the wallpaper of your Samsung PC. Windows provides a number of preloaded wallpapers. You can also use any image that you may have downloaded or have taken from your camera.
If you are running Windows 8, make sure that you are in Desktop Mode and not the Tiles Screen.
- Right click on any empty area on the desktop and click on Personalize.
- Click on Desktop Background.
- Click on Browse
- Find and click on the folder with the picture that you want as your background. Once you click on the folder, click OK.
- Click on the picture that you want to use and click Save changes. All images that can be found in the folder will be displayed.
- The background will change and the Personalization window will display the new background.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.