How do I insert the SIM card into my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime?
Your device uses a SIM card to provide you with access to your wireless service provider’s 4G LTE mobile data network.
Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Insert the SIM Card
• The SIM card information and its contacts can be easily damaged by scratching or bending, so be careful when handling, inserting, or removing the card.
• Keep all SIM cards out of reach of small children.
Gently pull the cover off the device, using the slot on the side.
Lift the cover up and away from the device.
Remove your device's battery.
Carefully slide the SIM card into the SIM card slot.
• Make sure the card’s gold contacts face the device and the angled corner of the card is positioned correctly.
• If the SIM card is not inserted correctly, the device will not detect it.
• Reorient the card and slide it back into the slot.
• There is a microSD™ card slot above the SIM card slot. Be sure to insert the SIM card into the correct slot.
Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the contacts align. Gently press down to secure the battery.
Replace the back cover. Press along the edges of the back cover until you have a secure seal and it clicks into place.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.