Setting Magic Bright on Your 2015 Samsung LED Monitor
Magic Bright is a feature that provides an optimum picture quality suitable for the environment where the monitor will be used.
Modes Available in Magic Bright
- Custom: Customize the contrast and brightness as required.
- Standard: Obtain a picture quality suitable for editing documents or using Internet.
- Cinema: Obtain the brightness and sharpness of TVs; suitable for enjoying video and DVD content.
- Dynamic Contrast: Obtain balanced brightness through automatic contrast adjustment.
Configuring Magic Bright
This menu is not available when Eco Saving Plus, Game Mode, or Eye Saver Mode are enabled.
- Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor.
- When the Function Key Guide appears, select the Menu icon by moving the JOG button UP. Press the JOG button, and the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu will open.
- Move to Picture by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN , and press the JOG button to select.
- Move to Samsung Magic Bright by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button. The following screen will appear.
- Control the JOG button UP/DOWN to select one of the modes, and press the JOG button to select.