How to Reset All Settings to Factory Default on 2015 Samsung LED Monitors
If you want to completely reset your monitor, returning it to the factory default settings, follow the steps below.
Resetting the Settings to Factory Defaults
- Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor.
- When the Function Key Guide appears, select the Menu icon by moving the JOG button UP. Press the JOG button, and the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu will open.
- Move to System by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN , and press the JOG button to select.
- Move to Reset All by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button to select.
- Move to Yes by controlling the JOG button LEFT/RIGHT, and press the JOG button to select.
- The monitor will reset to the original factory default settings.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.