Changing the Wallpaper on Your Galaxy Tab S
You can choose what displays behind the shortcuts and widgets on your device's home and lock screens.
Changing the Wallpaper
• Preloaded wallpaper cannot be deleted, but you can remove wallpapers you have downloaded. From the thumbnail, scroll, touch, and hold a thumbnail to select it.
• Then, touch the Delete icon that appears in the upper right hand corner to delete.
- Use two fingers to pinch an area of the Home screen.
Alternatively, press and hold an empty area of the Home screen.
- Touch Wallpapers.
- Select Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screen.
- View the preloaded wallpapers on your device by swiping left or right at the bottom of the screen, and touch a thumbnail to preview it. Touch SET AS WALLPAPER to apply the selected wallpaper.
- You can also touch From Gallery to select a picture from the Gallery.
- Crop the picture to the size you prefer and touch Done.