How to Adjust the Brightness on Samsung UHD Monitors
You can easily adjust the brightness on your 2015 Samsung LED monitor to fit the light level in the room where you use it. See instructions below.
- Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor.
- When the Function Key Guide appears, select menu by moving the JOG button UP. Press the JOG button, and the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu will open.
- Move to Picture by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN. Then, press the JOG button to select.
- Move to Brightness by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN. Then, press the JOG button. The following screen will appear.
- Adjust the Brightness by controlling the JOG button LEFT/RIGHT to make the screen brighter or dimmer. Press the JOG button once it is as bright as you want.
As a shortcut, you can also access the brightness menu by just moving the JOG button in any direction.
- This menu is not available when Samsung Magic Bright is set to Dynamic Contrast.
- This menu is not available when Eco Savings Plus is enabled.
- This menu is not available when Eye Saver Mode is enabled.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.