How to Adjust the Sharpness on Your Samsung Ultra HD Monitor
You can adjust the sharpness setting on your Samsung curved monitor to make the outline of objects more clear or blurry. A higher value will make the outline of objects sharper.
Adjust the Sharpness
This option is not available when Samsung Magic Bright is in Cinema or Dynamic Contrast mode, when Game Mode is enabled, or when Picture-in-Picture/Picture-by-Picture Mode is set to 'On.'
- Click the JOG button on the right, back side of the monitor.
- When the Function Key Guide appears, select by moving the JOG button UP.
- Press the JOG button, and the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu will open.
- Move to 'Picture' by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN , and press the JOG button to select.
- Move to 'Sharpness' by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button. The following screen will appear.
- Adjust the Sharpness by controlling the JOG button LEFT/RIGHT, and press the JOG button once it is at the level you want.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.