How do I use S Finder to search for content on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0?
S Finder makes it easy to search for a wide variety of content on your device and on the internet. You can enter keywords using your voice or the keyboard.
Use S Finder
- To access S Finder from any menu or application, swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom to open the Notification Panel. Touch S Finder.
- Enter a keyword in the search box to begin searching the device.
- Narrow your results by touching the icons under the search box to filter your search results by content type, date, location, and content tags.
- Remove a filter by touching next to the filter name.
S Finder Settings
Touch MORE for the following options:
- Select search locations: Touch the slider to turn off the search feature for any application you want to exclude from S Finder searches. By default, all compatible applications are included in the search.
- Help: Find help on using S Finder.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.