Changing the Default Language and Input Settings on Your Galaxy Tab S
System languages are limited to those preloaded on the device. The option to download or add system language is not supported on your device.
Changing the System Default Language
Your device supports English, Spanish, French, Korean, and Chinese.
- To change the language on your device, from the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch GENERAL tab.
- Touch Language and input > Language.
- Touch the language you want to use.
Adding Keyboard Input Language
If you turn on Do not disturb mode manually, it will not turn off automatically at a previously scheduled time.
When you select more than one language for your keyboard input language, you can quickly switch between languages on the keyboard by swiping across the space bar.
- From the Home screen, touch Apps .
- Touch Settings .
- Touch GENERAL tab> Language and input .
- Touch Samsung keyboard.
- Touch Select input languages.
You may be prompted to update the Input Language list. Touch OK to update.
- Swipe to and select the input language to add to your existing keyboards.
Switching Keyboard Input Language
- Launch Samsung keyboard by touching in any available text field.
- Touch and slide the SPACE bar side to side to select your preferred keyboard input language.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.