Galaxy Tab S - How do I print images or documents directly from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S?
Print images and documents to Samsung printers and other compatible printers (not included). The print function, available as a menu option within some applications, lets you print directly from your device to a printer on the same Wi-Fi® network.
Some printers may not be supported.
Turn on Printing Services
- From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings .
- Touch CONNECTIONS tab > Printing.
- Touch a print service and tap the ON/OFF switch to toggle it ON or OFF .
Note: Touch Download plug-in to install additional print service drivers.
Print Directly From Your Device
- From a compatible app such as the Chrome, select an image and touch More Options > Print...
- Tap the printer to change it to your preference.
- Touch the drop down menu icon to access additional settings.
Available settings are:
- The number of copies
- The page orientation
- The paper size
- Which pages to print
- Black and white or Color
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.