Galaxy Tab S - How do I move photos, videos, and other files on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S to a microSD card?
You can save room on your device by moving pictures, videos, and other files to your microSD card.
Screens and settings available may vary by models and software version
Moving files onto a microSD card
- Navigate to and touch Apps .
- Touch My Files to open the file manager.
- Touch Timeline to view files in chronological order, with the most recently created files at the top.
If you want to move a specific type of file, touch one of the categories to view only the files that relate to it. For example:
- Images - View any images on the device.
- Videos - View any videos on the device.
- Audio - View any audio files on the device. This includes, but is not limited to, music and any recorded audio.
- Documents - View any documents on the device.
- Touch More options > Select.
- Touch and select the files you want to move.
- Touch to move the files or to copy them.
Note: Menu will appear in the top right corner after selecting files.
- Touch SD card . Select a folder and touch MOVE HERE or PASTE HERE depending on your previous selection.
Note: Touch More options > Create Folder to place files in a new folder.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.