How to Calibrate the Touchscreen (Windows PC)
Calibrate the Touchscreen (Windows PC)
If the pointer on the screen does not precisely match the points you touch, you can calibrate the touch screen.
- Tap the top right corner of your display to open the Charms menu.
- In the Charms menu select Search.
- Tap the search bar and type Control Panel. Select Control Panel from the search results.
- In the Control Panel window, select 'Hardware and Sound.'
If you do not see the Hardware and Sound option in the Control Panel, select 'Category' by View by:
- In the Hardware and Sound menu, select Tablet PC Settings.
- In the Tablet PC Settings window, select 'Calibrate.' The Calibration screen appears.
- On the Calibration screen, touch the point represented by the '+' mark and then remove your finger. The + mark appears sequentially from the top left to the bottom right of the screen.
- On the 'Do you want to save the calibration data?' window, click Yes. The touch screen is now calibrated.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.