How To Use Smart Interact: Gesture Control (2012 Models)
Gesture control allows you to control the TV with hand motions instead of the traditional remote control.
Gesture controls are not available all the time. Some Apps do not support gesture controls. If gesture controls are unavailable you will be required to use the provided remote controls.
Using Gesture Control
If the command bar and pointer do not appear return to Step 1.
To use gesture controls, follow these steps below:
- Confirm that the gesture controls are enabled in the TV and that the camera is set for your viewing area.
- Raise your hand and hold it up for about 2 seconds.
- Wave at the TV.
- If gesture controls have been activated a pointer will appear on the TV and a gesture control command bar will appear at the bottom of the TV display the available commands.
- Use your hand to guide the pointer around the TV.
- With the pointer hovering over the object you would like to select, close your hand to select.
Tip: By holding your hand closed you can "Run" the volume or channel commands on the TV, it is the same as holding down the volume or channel button.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.